In this online Crash Course Toni Shelbourne will be discussing Canine Compulsive Disorders. We will be talking about, what they look like, what there causes may be, whether it is a true neurological problem or whether there is another reason behind it, we will also give you some solutions and answers to some of the questions you may have
Meet the Instructor:Toni is a certified behaviourist, a Tellington TTouch Practitioner, Real Dog Yoga Instructor and author. She is a full member of INTODogs and ICAN. She lives in Oxfordshire where she works with clients and writes the ‘HELP! My Dog book series’ with co-author Karen Bush.
- What is Canine Compulsive Disorder? (6m 48s)
- Possible causes of Canine Compulsive Disorder (11m 26s)
- Observations (2m 27s)
- Calming the Environment, Emotions & Conflicts That Mat Trigger
- Equipment and Tools to Manage your CCD Dog (3m 37s)
- Mental Stimulation and Enrichment (3m 53)
- Finding Methods to Support Your CCD Dog & Influence Behavioural Changes for the Better (7m 18s)
To pass this Crash Course and earn a certificate you will need to get at least 80% on the end of course quiz.
How to access the Crash Course:
You'll study on our state of the art learning portal. Once you buy the course a member of the team will send you the login details. This is usually within 24 hours. You get lifetime access to this course
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.