This accredited webinar is also included for free within the Unlimited Pass.
Duration: 1 hour 12 minutes
Accrediting Body: CPD Standards Office
Description: In this session, Julie Naismith looks at the story behind the headlines. Julie will examine:
- Whether there really is an epidemic of home alone issues.
- To what extent we can blame lockdown, if so.
- What we mean by separation anxiety in the first place, and we identify it.
- How you can help clients with home alone issues, whether you specialise in separation anxiety or not.
- What steps you can take if you want to take on more separation anxiety work.
Speaker: Julie Naismith
Julie is a training and behaviour consultant who helps owners and trainers around the world get dogs over separation anxiety. Julie works entirely with separation anxiety and is a self-professed separation anxiety geek.
A graduate of Jean Donaldson’s prestigious Academy for Dog Trainers, Julie now runs her own programme that teaches trainers and behaviour consultants how to navigate the complexities of home alone issues.
Julie lives in Banff, Canada, but due to the nature of her online work has clients are all over the world, including many in the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.