This interactive accredited online course will explore Canine Body Language in a way you never have before and take a deep dive into why dogs do what they do.
Meet the Instructor:
Leanne McWade is the Head of Training at the Dog Training College and a partner of East Anglia Dog Rescue. She is passionate about the welfare of all animals and the promotion of modern, kind, and fun dog training.
This course is made up of a series of modules, lessons and includes a final assessment.
What You Get:
- Advanced Canine Body Language Course
- 40+ Video-Based Lessons
- Final Assessment
Plus, upon successfully completing the course, each quiz, and the final assessment:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Canine Body Language Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature, and LinkedIn profile
- A high-quality printed Level 3 Award in Canine Body Language certificate suitable for framing.
- Status and recognition as a Certified Canine Body Language Specialist
How to access the Specialist Course:
You'll study on our state-of-the-art learning portal. Once you buy the course a member of the team will send you the login details. This is usually within 24 hours. You get lifetime access to this course
Who should get certified as a specialist?
This course is suitable for both dog owners and professionals. It is ideal for anyone with a keen interest in dog body language. We particularly highly recommend the following
- Dog Trainers & Behaviourists
- Dog Groomers
- Dog Walkers
- Dog Day Care Professionals
- Plus anyone else working or thinking of working with dogs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.