In this online Crash Course Toni Shelbourne will dispell the myths surrounding dog training and debunk the myths around dominance once and for all.
Meet the Instructor:Toni is a certified behaviourist, a Tellington TTouch Practitioner, Real Dog Yoga Instructor and author. She is a full member of INTODogs and ICAN. She lives in Oxfordshire where she works with clients and writes the ‘HELP! My Dog book series’ with co-author Karen Bush.
- What does Dominance mean? (12m 17s)
- Wild Wolf Pack overview (4m 19s)
- Dog Training vs Pack Leader (12m 52s)
- Do dogs have a Hierarchical System? (10m 58s)
- What does this mean us? (3m 12s)
- What makes a good leader or handler? (2m 58s)
- Stop striving to be Alpha! (1m 10s)
To pass this Crash Course and earn a certificate you will need to get at least 80% on the end of course quiz.
How to access the Crash Course:
You'll study on our state of the art learning portal. Once you buy the course a member of the team will send you the login details. This is usually within 24 hours. You get lifetime access to this course.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.