This Specialist Program is INCLUDED within the Unlimited Pass.
This interactive accredited advanced online course will explore Canine Body Language in a way you never have before and take a deep dive into why dogs do what they do.
Meet the Instructor:
Leanne McWade is the Head of Training at the Dog Training College and a partner of East Anglia Dog Rescue. She is passionate about the welfare of all animals and the promotion of modern, kind, and fun dog training.
This course is made up of 5 Crash Courses + Bonuses + 1 Final Assessment.
- Body Language Components (10 lessons)
- Canine Emotion (7 Lessons)
- Canine Vocalisation (8 Lessons)
- Dog - Dog Communication (6 Lessons)
- Detailed Video Analysis (1 Lesson)
What You Get:
- Advanced Canine Body Language Course
- 40 Video-Based Lessons
- 5 Quizzes
- Full Tutor Support
Plus, upon successfully completing the course, each quiz, and the final assessment:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Canine Body Language Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature, and LinkedIn profile
- A high-quality printed Level 3 Award in Canine Body Language certificate suitable for framing.
- Status and recognition as a Certified Canine Body Language Specialist
To pass this Specialist Course and earn a Level 3 Award in Canine Body Language certificate and use of the Certified Canine Body Language Specialist badge you will need to get at least 80% on the end-of-course Open Response Questionnaire. The Open Response Questionnaire is made up of 10 questions that require written responses.
How to access the Specialist Course:
You'll study on our state-of-the-art learning portal. Once you buy the course a member of the team will send you the login details. This is usually within 24 hours. You get lifetime access to this course
Who should get certified as a specialist?
This course is suitable for both dog owners and professionals. It is ideal for anyone with a keen interest in dog body language. We particularly highly recommend the following
- Dog Trainers & Behaviourists
- Dog Groomers
- Dog Walkers
- Dog Day Care Professionals
- Plus anyone else working or thinking of working with dogs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.